Investments of typically up to €10M of equity in DACH small & middle-sized businesses, plus the combined experience of more than 100 transactions.
Ownership successions, corporate spin-offs, changes in the shareholder structure, special situations with increased complexity including (very selectively) underperformance situations, and growth financing
Strong focus on worldwide growth potential build-up opportunities (markets with consolidation potential). We support building defensible market positions, recurring revenues and premium products
Controlling equity stake (MBO / LBO) with board seats along with strong management and operational improvement
We focus on the DACH-region, especially Germany, but seek global add-ons. Our offices are in Frankfurt and Munich
The highly experienced HBL partners consistently gained their successful track record in the German small / mid cap market.
Dr. Peter Hammermann
Jens Bender & Jörg Leussink founded the small- and mid-cap corporate finance advisory firm in 2012 after having worked at Bankhaus Metzler and Commerzbank for over a decade. Part of the cf:M model is the origination and execution of equity investments with family offices.
To further adapt the range of offerings, as well as expand the reach of cf:M, the company joined forces with Dr. Peter Hammermann, a pioneer in the investment business in the German-speaking region for over 20 years, to establish HBL Investment Partners, a mid-sized German private equity company in 2018.
In July 2018, the partners closed their first investment with TCT Technikcentrum Thale GmbH. This was followed by the closing of ZWT Wasser- und Abwassertechnik GmbH in September 2019 together with the current company management.
- Exceptional small and mid-cap DACH private equity joint market presence
- 25 years of exceptional market position
- Consistent above average performance
- Unique set-up for deal flow
- Typical investments of up to €10 m of equity – specific cases may exceed this amount
- Strong focus on (worldwide) growth potential build-up opportunities (consolidation potential)
- Strong management
- Controlling equity stake (MBO / LBO) with board seats
- Defensible market positions, recurring revenues, & premium products
- Focus on DACH-region, especially Germany, neighboring countries on an opportunistic basis
- Operational improvement
ZWT is looking for a CAD Construction Engineer for its Bayreuth location.
More news coming soon!